People with Disabilities (PWD) ACT, a not-for-profit organisation which advocates for people with disabilities, is seeking a Communications and Media Officer to increase its profile in Canberra, and support delivery of several grant-funded activities.
PWD ACT is seeking a person experienced in the design, delivery and coordination of communications activities with a wide range of stakeholders. The scope of the role will include:
- Creating new ways to communicate with our members, people with disabilities;
- Developing links and joint projects with existing and potential partner organisations;
- Delivering Territory & Commonwealth Government grants focussed on our communication activities and strategy;
- Website design and management;
- Collating and producing regular journals, newsletters and e-bulletins;
- Event management and delivering marketing, media and communications activities centred around public campaigns.
The role will be working as part of a small team based in Pearce, ACT. The successful candidate will be working alongside other PWD ACT staff to develop strategies and content to support the work of the organisation, to strengthen PWD ACT’s role as campaign leaders, and to increase the quality ofmember engagement.
More details including Selection Criteria and a Duty Statement are available here
Applications in email format with attachments in Word or RTF formats should be addressed to the Executive Officer at email@example.com. If you have any further questions about this position, please contact the Executive Officer at PWD ACT on: 0423 931 753 (voice only).
The closing date for applications is Friday, 17 August 2018.