Notice: PWD ACT 2018 Annual General Meeting
We need you to attend and participate in this meeting to ensure our future as an organisation of and for people with disability.
- Date: Wednesday 12 December 2018
- Time: 6.00pm to 8.00pm
- Venue: SHOUT Meeting Room, Building 1, Pearce Community Centre, Collett Place, Pearce, ACT 2607 Bus Numbers 21 and 22, Bus Stop Numbers 2078 and 2079
- RSVP: by Monday 10 December 2018 (Let us know any special dietary requirements)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 6286 4223 or mob: 0410 881 775
An important function of this meeting is to elect the PWD ACT Committee for the 2018-2019 year. If you have the time and skills please consider nominating for our Committee.
Nominations are invited from persons wishing to serve as members of the PWD ACT Committee. The Constitution of PWD ACT requires that members of the Committee be persons with disabilities.
Nominations must be received by the Returning Officer, Robert Altamore by 5pm on Wednesday 5 December 2018. For information about being on our Committee please contact us on 6286 4223 or by email email@example.com
If you cannot attend the meeting you can appoint a person to attend for you as your proxy. Your Proxy is to be received by 6pm on Tuesday 11 December 2018.
In the Media
About People with Disabilities ACT
What we do
People with Disabilities ACT Inc (PWDACT) is the peak advocacy organisation in the ACT for people with disabilities.
Established in 1982, we are a not for profit collective voice for people with disabilities, run by people with disabilities.